Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas all around

We've talked about decorating for Christmas, but this year I wanted to add some Christmas cheer to our guest room.

JoAnn's has this really cute fabric with a red truck carrying a Christmas tree in the bed. There are also quilts and puppies. What could be cuter.

So being that I was on a pillowcase binge, I thought I'd make a couple of pillowcases and brighten up the room's decor.

Maybe by next year I can add two matching Christmas quilts at the foot of the beds.

And don't forget to sign up for my giveaway. You can find it on my last post HERE.
The giveaway is open until December 15th.

6 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

So cute! Adding that bit of festivity changes the entire character of the room. Happy holidays!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Jocelyn,
Your guest room looks so inviting, and festive with the addition of the new pillowcases. That would really look nice with some Christmas quilts at the foot of the bed. That's a nice goal for next year. ~smile~ Roseanne

Michelle said...

That is ADORABLE! I love the black and white pillows, too. They really make the whole thing pop.

Jenny said...

Lovely - do hope you will be having guests to stay to appreciate the new decor. If not, you can admire it yourself s you walk by. The aim of two new Christmas quilts will keep you busy.

Sandy Panagos said...

What a special personal touch to brighten your room at Christmas time!

Sandy Panagos said...

What a special touch for