Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Do Quilt shops inspire you?

Often times visiting a quilt shop sends a breath of inspiration. It's like I can go for a while and not need to be filled. But then all the air goes out, and drinking in fabric and colors helps to motivate me.

It's been a whole year since I visited this quilt shop.


It is located in Plant City, which is about 35 miles from where I live. 

They have a large selection of fabric choices.

And quilt samples to inspire.

Yes, it fills me up and gives me a little push to get back to the sewing machine. And of course I had to buy a little something while I was there.

Grandbabies tend to change my quilting palette.  

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

margaret said...

unfortunately we have few quilt shops my local one just sells all sorts of fabrics and has no quilts on the wall and does not sell rulers etc. Not seen fabric displayed this way before can see why this shop inspires you to get going on a quilt

Allie-oops Designs said...

I haven't been for a very long time - I miss them! I want to visit some in Florida when I go. Love your palette....*G*