Friday, May 19, 2017

True to You


I guess many of my readers already know that I love to read Christian fiction. I've had the opportunity to review many, and "True to You" is the most recent book I reviewed.

Nora Bradford is a librarian extraordinaire. She's a genealogist, loves history, and doing research. Nora's life has been turned upside down, when she experiences a devastating heartbreak. She buries herself in her plain bookish lifestyle.

John Lawson, a former Navy SEAL, is a man's man.  When he receives an unexpected diagnosis, he asks Nora to help him find his birth parents.

Immediately smitten, Nora does all she can to help John find his roots. But can the unexpected results lay claim to their budding relationship?

Becky Wade is a master at storytelling. She develops relationships with skill and care. She brings her characters to life in soul searching, heart wrenching ways.  I liked this story because it reminded me so much of the "what if's" and the consequences that can happen.

"True to You" is the first of the Bradford Sister Romance series. I can hardly wait to see what happens in the lives of Willow and Britt. If you would like the prelude to this story, Amazon currently has the Novella "Then Came You" available for free for Kindle.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

0 comments: