Monday, September 26, 2016

My Pressed Flower Friend

My BFF lost her battle with cancer 12 years ago.  I still think of her and miss her.  So in memory of Diana, I wanted to share this poem, written by Sherry Morris.



My Pressed Flower Friend

In my book of memories, 
there is a pressed Flower that fills a page,
With a gentle fragrance lingering still,
though it's faded now with age.
The way my Friend smiled and laughed,
The many ways she cared,
Are a legacy that she left behind
In stories I love to share.
So remember the hearts who've touched
your life,
It's what we each are here for.
A pressed Flower gently reminds us
To love and treasure our friendships more.

·.·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.·\o/.(¨`-¦-´¨).\o/·.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·.·
I love you Diana.  Your Fragrance still lingers.

4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a sweet, sweet remembrance of your sweet friend.

mary truax said...

Beautiful tribute, Jocelyn, to your friend Diana. Wishing you peace and comfort as you remember a cherished friend.

margaret said...

such touching words I too have lost 2 very dear firneds so this means a lot to me too

Motherdragon's Musings said...

Such words of beauty and love.