Thursday, February 28, 2013

N is for Neutrals

When the latest catalog for Connecting Threads arrived in my mailbox, I was immediately taken by their Neutral Love fabric line. 


These fabrics are such a great selection to add neutrals to your stash.  I never tire of these colors.

At a recent quilt show, I bought a pattern to make a masculine quilt, and I know I can certainly use some of these great colors.

My plan is to make this quilt in Blues and Browns.

I learned long ago, that Connecting Threads fabrics can sometimes go like hot cakes, so I put my order in right away.  When the box arrived, I was so glad that I went ahead and ordered this collection.  Because when they are gone......they are gone!

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Fabulous fabrics, and I love the quilt, you are right, perfect for the man in your life.

Cathy said...

That quilt is going to be beautiful. I too love Connecting Threads fabric. Hugs

Denise :) said...

Oh how pretty these are! Good for you (and smart) for snatching them up! :)

Angie in SoCal said...

Smart cookie! That's a really nice pattern. Thanks for commenting on Applique Thursday.

andsewon said...

Loved these too when I saw them!