Friday, November 2, 2012

Get Well Kelly!

Our very dear friend and fellow blogger Kelly Jackson is having surgery on her hand today.  She was so excited at Quilt Market that she fell and the bone in her hand split apart.  We are all so sad to hear about this set back, because if you know Kelly, you know that she is always upbeat and positive.  So won't you please send her a message to encourage her to heal quickly.  You can leave a message on her blog - http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com. 

My rotary cutter has been a busy little bee these last couple of days.  Here is what they are slicing and dicing.


Yep, a stack of cupcakes :-)

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

Carrie P. said...

I read Kelly's blog and she has it bad. Love your purple geese.

Fabric Quilt Shop said...

Just love the purples. That's one of the reasons I like the line Budding Beauties because of the purple Hydrangeas. My best to Kelly quilt market in Houston, Teaxas was wonderful but there were alot of people and it would be very easy to have an accident.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Just sent a note to Kelly. Thanks for sharing the info. Those cupcakes look yummy!!

Rebecca Nelson said...

OH NO! Anything that hands to do with hands makes me shake. I'm sorry to hear about this fall! :(

I have to have surgery on BOTH of my hands on the 28th of December. That means I'll be OUT and down for the count over Valentine's Day this year. Bummer. Not good for biz.

SWEET CUPCAKES! Yum! xoR

Denise :) said...

Sweet cupcake stack -- great colors!! :)

Ivory Spring said...

Mmmmmm, yummy. I love your fabrics.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That is a big stack. Have fun with it.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Thanks for all the love, thoughts and prayers...I am so very blessed!

Hugs,
Kelly