Wednesday, July 20, 2011

If anyone is still looking

Yesterday I visited one of our JoAnn ETC stores and spied these DS fabrics. There was still a nice selection of fabrics. So if anyone is still looking for the DS line and you are anywhere near the Brandon Florida area, they've got it!

And I am so happy to see some of you gals are signing up to make a quilt or quilt top for the Joplin Quilt Project. If you need a reminder of how devastating this tornado was in Joplin, take a look at these PICTURES. Please remember to leave a separate comment HERE for an additional giveaway entry.

Have a very happy quilting day!

6 comments:

Sasha said...

So pretty! Now, if you could get them in the UK i'd be in heaven!

Allie said...

I wish I was in FL right now, I think it's cooler, lol...

Heartsdesire said...

I checked out the photos of the Joplin tornado and they are absolutely unbelievable. I pray these people are getting their lives back together. What a wonderful idea the Joplin Quilt Project is.

Angie said...

Pretty fabrics. But what does DS stand for?

Sue said...

I believe the DS is for Denyse Schmidt.

trish said...

Oh how I wish they had that on line!! I could kick myself for not buying the reds. :o)