Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiration

One of the best aspects of traveling to a National Quilt show is seeing the new and exciting things coming up in the Quilting world. These are vendor quilt samples. Click on the pictures to enlarge.



Visiting the vendor booths is like having a quilt show within the Quilt show.

And YES it was very crowded.....

....especially since almost all of the vendors were packed into the Circuit City and Office Max buildings.

More of Paducah tomorrow.........

Happy Quilting :-)

13 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow Jocelyn - thanks for a peek at the show!

Coloradolady said...

wow....how fun this must have been!! Lovely pictures of the show.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

So many new ideas. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Suburban Stitcher said...

those first few quilts are GORGEOUS!

Allie said...

So beautiful - I would have loved to go! The quilt with the kids must be Amy Bradley - love her stuff!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Thanks for the 'slideshow' - it's great; especially drawn to the first pic... can't wait to see more tomorrow!

Crunchy Diva said...

thanks for the pics they look so great.

Irene said...

The thread spool quilt was one of my favourites in the vendor's booth. I must admit I bought the book to make it. You got some great shots!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! :)

Crispy said...

Ooooo there is certainly lots of inspiration there!! I think I saw that someone in blogland is making that spool quilt with the applique around the border. The top two pictures are the type of quilts that really pique my interest :0) Gee I wonder which patterns your purchased!!

Crispy

Brenda said...

This is an amazing event. We pass by Paducah on vacation. I will have to talk my hubby into taking a peek around town! Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts from there and on your blog to inspire a newbie like me!! :)

Val said...

How in the world did I miss this post? Beautiful pictures!

Ivory Spring said...

I definitely see inspiration overload there... :)