Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Tortoise and the Hare

Remember my mentioning my sister in love giving me a gift certificate to the LQS for Christmas? Well this sil is a great quilter. She recently finished two Flea Market Fancy quilts. We found this scrappy pattern on crazy mom quilts blog site (http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/). I love crazy mom quilts. She is so creative and always has an interesting blog. I read her posts every day.

This first picture has the backing showing. But look at how pretty her quilts turned out!








This is the pink one. And.............




What is this!!! Oh my that is my pile of Flea Market Fancy blocks, still waiting patiently for my attention. How is it that my sister in love can get two whole quilts completely done and I am still working on blocks??







The story of my quilt life!

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

i love both of the quilts! just gorgeous!!! you will get yours done, too, i'm sure. at least you have the blocks done. :)

Cindy said...

Look at the bright side - blocks take time too and they're DONE! That's a good thing.

The two quilts look great. You'll get there........

Yvette said...

What pretty quilts. Makes me want to go home and snuggle on the sofa with one. LOL